Skip to main content

Third's 6th Birthday : Visit to Caramoan






I was so AFK these past couple of months.  I have had so many personal issues to resolve and I am so thankful I am done with it.

I went to a lot of places lately to unwind and kiss the sand. I think I really deserve the vacation and I badly need it.

I'll be posting pictures soon. Promise. :)

As promised, This post is of course about my super kulit nephew Third! We celebrated his birthday at the beach! I was so glad that my vacation leave was approved because this is our chance to visit our dad as well. He decided to live in Bicol there since he can't raise fighting cocks in the condominium here in Manila. He just really wants to live in a farm and raise fighting cock. Our grandfather was his greatest influence hahaha.

Third, really wants to celebrate his birthday in a place where he can swim, be it a swimming pool or the ocean, he will definitely enjoy it. So my sister and my brother in-law planned it. My sister, my brother in-law, my brother in-law's mom and two kids traveled to Bicol by bringing the car. So I think it's really tiring, imagine the 8-9 hours travel time? Two days after, my sister and I followed them. 

Our cousin and her family made us stay at their house in Canaman, Camarines Sur. Thank you very much Llamado Family <3 They also have a transient house / units, O & S Residences in particular, that can be rented daily or monthly that is located in Bagumbayan Norte, Naga City. 


We went first to Panicuason with Moises and Llamado family. There's cold and hot spring. :)
It was my first and was so in love with the place. If you're bringing a car, make sure that the one who will drive is a really good and experienced driver because of the up and down slopes. So please be careful. 

My Tatay, with Like sign haha



The day after that we traveled to Sabang Port. It's a four-hour drive from Naga City. So we made sure to leave early to avoid traffic. There's a parking lot that we rented to left the car. It was a 2 hour boat ride to Caramoan, The two kids were both crying half of the travel time for feeling sick and dizziness, that time they were not able to take meds for seasickness. So if you have the Byahilo or Seasickness, make sure to take Bonamine. :)


Anyway, all of it went away when we kissed the sand of Caramoan!! We enjoyed everything! The house we rented is so big that it can accommodated 12-20 persons though it's not the hotel like ambiance. We're there to explore so it's not that important since we all just need a nice bed and a safe place to keep our belongings. 

I forgot to mention, we took a trike going to the house we rented. :))


  







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Floral Dress for your Lalaloopsy

It's summer and it's cute to dress up with flowing floral dress at the beach or just anywhere as long as it's hot and sunny right?  And of course your daughters might also want to have their dolls dress up just like them. :) Here's one of the dress I sewn before, hope you like it!  You may also want to take a look at this checkered dress I blogged before :)

Checkered dress for your Lalaloopsy

Hi Pretty Ladies! During my spare time and if I am alone in the apartment, I make it a point that I will not waste my time. Doing the laundry, cleaning the apartment and the last but not the least is I sew which is my favorite thing to do especially if I have all the things I need to finish a project. :) So, I accepted a sewing job offered by my HS friend who message Sewn by SAAB on facebook, where I need to dress up dolls of her daughter, Rya and who happens to be my best friend's god daughter. She actually paid for all the dresses I sewn for Rya's Dolls. Galante si Ninang Shirl.

Landers Superstore

Yay. Finally there's a membership shopping near our place! I was confused when I saw the signage LANDERS and tried googling and it directed me to the Facebook page of Landers . It's more of like S & R but with gas station, salon and restaurants. We are residing near Landers Otis branch. Since I usually go to my sister's condominium, I get to see some of the people working for Landers. I asked one of them as when it will be opened to public and he said that it will be on July 15. Not sure though if it will be extended or not because as of the moment I am not seeing any development (I mean from the outside). :)) There are people that went to my sister's office offering Landers Membership and I told her to get me one since it's only 400 and It is only 'til today. I got the temporary one. I may not be able to use it yet since the Balintawak Branch which will be opened on June 22 is so far from where I reside. But I hope I can visit the store durin