Skip to main content

While you sleep by Pandora

I fell in love with this song the first time I heard it year 2010 I think . And so I created this :)


You may listen to the song here. 
I'm excited for Dadidudo's arrival. Hopefully no more extension as he already extended for a month. K. *insert* #longdistancerelationship #LDR #lofyu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Floral Dress for your Lalaloopsy

It's summer and it's cute to dress up with flowing floral dress at the beach or just anywhere as long as it's hot and sunny right?  And of course your daughters might also want to have their dolls dress up just like them. :) Here's one of the dress I sewn before, hope you like it!  You may also want to take a look at this checkered dress I blogged before :)

Grand Baby Fair 2018

Hi. It's been a long time since I've posted here.  There's just so many things that happened. I actually documented most of it however, tonight I just want to share my experience in joining this Grand Baby Fair 2018. I was just so happy to get this Swag Bag. This is yours if you have a Mom Card and if you spent 5000 in single receipt. So I just hoarded diapers, wipes and bottle cleanser.  I got disappointed when there's no Enfamil 6-12 months. They only have discount for Enfagrow. Diapers are really affordable. But hopefully next event there will be Lactacyd, Oilatum, EQ dry and Enfamil 6-12 months. :)

Baguio City and La Trinidad, Benguet Trip

The last time I visited Benguet was when I'm still working as a Project Manager in a company located in Ortigas, particularly in Tektite Building. It was Ate Cecille's request as her birthday gift from our boss. So everyone who is part of the certification program was included. During that time, the most visited was Sagada and Sumaguing Cave. That time I was only able to step, literally step on Baguio because that is where we are going to get our ride to Sagada. So technically speaking I never really had the chance to check what's in Baguio.